7. Continue on to the South West. Let the point of the incense meet up with the center of the cross you previously drew in that comer.
8. Lower the incense to point at the floor. Walk back toward the North East comer, stopping in the center to draw a rose cross on the floor beneath you. Vibrate YHShVH.
9. Continue on to the North East, where you can allow the point of the incense to meet up with the center of the cross already drawn there.
10. Holding the incense at the level of the center of that cross, proceed to the South East comer, where you first began, and meet up with the center of that cross.
11. Then repeat the diagonal operations, walking between the South East comer and the North West comer. You do not have to redraw the rose cross above and below the center of the space, merely meet up with them and vibrate YHShVH. Return to South East.
12. Circumnavigate the space, meeting up with crosses at SW, NW, NE, and return to SE.
13. In South East comer, draw another rose cross, larger than the previous ones. As you draw the lower part of the circle, vibrate YHShVH, as you draw the upper part of the circle, vibrate YHVShH (Yeh-ho-va-shah).
14. Go to the center of your space, facing East. Place the incense in its holder.
15. Extend arms to sides, straight out from shoulders so that body forms a cross. Say, "Yod, Nun, Resh, Yod"
16. Keeping left arm extended to the side, raise right arm straight up, pointing at ceiling. Bow head toward left arm. Say: "Virgo, Isis, Mighty Mother."
17. Raise both arms above the head to form a V. Say: "Scorpio Apophis Destroyer."
18. Cross the arms across the chest, bow head, say: "Sol, Osiris, Slain and Risen."
19. Gradually raise your arms, saying: "Isis, Apophis, Osiris."
20. When arms are raised, vibrate the word IAO (ee-aah-oo).
21. Make L.V.X. signs again (16 - 18), saying: "L. V. X., LUX, Light"
22. Fold your hands on your chest, bow your head, say: "Let the Light descend." Visualize white light descending from above to fill the space.
YHShVH = Tetragrammaton (YHVH) symbolizing the four elements (see chapter 3-3.Banishing, notes on the Lesser Pentagram Ritual), with Sh, spirit interposed. Also the hebrew name for Jesus. Compare with YHVShH.
Was this article helpful?
Magick is the art and practice of moving natural energies to effect needed or wanted change. Magick is natural, there is absolutely nothing supernatural about it. What is taught here are various techniques of magick for beginners. Magick is natural and simple and the techniques to develop abilities should be simple and natural as well. What is taught on this site is not only the basics of magick, but the basics of many things.