A moles means a "permanent small dark spot on the human body" as defined in the English dictionary. Moles are found on many parts of the body and can be of honey colour, red, black and sometimes wheatish and pale in colour.
It is nature's creation and has a definite meaning. Since ancient days moles are used as identification marks. The ancient civilisations considered moles as significators of fate, and showed the personality of a person.
In Samketa Nidhi, Slokas ii-25, iv-16 and vi-5 clearly indicate that moles have definite effects. The study of moles is an ancicnt art of astrology and is called "Moleosophy".
The moles reveal our nature and destiny; they have a story to tell about Qur previous birth and present birth. They also reveal important aspects of our lives. The Science of Moles deserves propagation for the benefit of humanity. One can avert a misfortune by being warned by the effects of moles on one's body.
In astrology, each Zodiac sign dominates a particular part of the body as summarised below:
2. Taurus : Face, Neck, Throat, Right Eye and Nose.
3. Gemini : Arms, Shoulders, Right Ear, Upper Ribs and Right Hand.
4. Cancer: Chest, Breast, Stomach, Elbow Joints, and Lungs.
6. Virgo : Kidney, Abdomen and Anus.
7. Libra : Private parts, Uterus, and Lumbar Region.
8. Scorpio : Testicles, Groins and Scrotum.
9. Sagittarius : Thighs, Legs and Hips.
10. Capricorn : Knees, Nails and Knee Cap.
11. Aquarius : Legs, Ankle, Left Ear and Teeth.
12. Pisces : Feet, Left Eye and Toes.
Light brown moles are auspicious but of negligible extent. Black moles are inauspicious.
Size and Shapes of Moles
2. Long and Narrow
3. Long and Big
5. Big and Irregular
(a) Thin long Hair
(b) Thick short Hair
10. Round and Big.
Moles on Body Parts
(i) As a general rule, moles in the area of head indicate an ambitious man of high desires and pride. He has a taste in art and poetry, is critical and of inquisite nature. Interested in politics, or social affairs. To obtain fame, such persons spend lavishly at the expense of family responsibilities.
(ii) A mole on the right side of the scalp indicates that the person will become famous, God-fearing, good-natured, noble, a political leader and hold a high post like being a Minister, President etc.
(iii) A mole on the left side of the scalp denotes that such a person will not get married but will renounce the world, leading the life of an ascetic. He or she will preach religion etc. and will be the head of a Mission or Ashram.
(iv) A mole in the middle of the scalp will make the person very wealthy.
(i) A mole in the centre of the forehead indicates a person dominated by Mars and of evil and harsh temper, of independent views. He is wealthy.
(ii) Ladies having such a mole will face troubles in life.
(iii) A mole on the right side of the forehead of a woman indicates a wealthy lady.
(iv) A mole on the right side of a man indicates wealth, honour and success after 30 years of age. For a woman it means wealth.
(v) A mole on the left side of the forehead denotes worries, and loss of wealth etc.
(vi) A mole on the left side of the forehead of a lady indicates a pious lady, elegant in appearance. A black mole is not good.
(vii) A mole on a woman's forehead indicates wealth and good children.
(i) A mole on the right temple of a man indicates early marriage and beautiful wife.
(ii) A mole on either of the temples is auspicious for sudden and unexpected fortune and fame.
(iii) A mole between the left temple and eyebrow of a man is inauspicious and indicates disappointments in important things of life.
(iv) A mole on the temple near the upper part of the eye in a woman is auspicious, indicating chastity.
(v) A mole farthest away from the eye on the temple signifies good behaviour and good nature.
(i) On a woman's face, a mole in the lower half is auspicious. If it is honey coloured it indicates a hospitable nature; a red mole denotes a tyrannical, irritable disposition. A black mole means an evil and cruel disposition*,
(ii) A mole on the left side of the face of a woman is inauspicious. A red or brown (honey) coloured mole indicates soitows due to deception by evil men or even molestation and if it is black it means financial troubles.
(i) On the tip of the nose, one is lucky and achieves success very quickly in every enterprise and attempt.
(ii) A mole on the tip of a woman's nose portends a determined lady. She gets what she wants at any cost and will not yield to any obstruction. Loved by her husband.
(iii) A mole on the right side of the nose indicates, one is a great traveller, will do outdoor jobs where one will succeed rather than be tied to a place and desk. Victorious over enemies.
(iv) A mole on the lower nostril indicates gain by marriage and partnership.
(v) A mole on the left side of the nose means untrustworthiness of changeable nature, sexy, fond of the opposite sex but one will be fortunate and successful. Such a person should guard against accidents, fall and injury.
(vi) A mole on the lower part and below the tip of the nose portends that one has to struggle hard to earn. He will tend to spend and waste part of his earnings,
(vii) A mole just above the tip of the nose indicates anger, an irritable nature, a quarrelsome, and egoistic nature. Insults others and becomes dejected.
(viii) A red mole on the tip of the nose of a woman indicates that she weds a person, like a king, with power and authority.
(ix) A black mole slightly below the tip of the nose of a woman denotes that she will either become a widow or be of loose morals.
(x) A mole on the left side of the nose of a woman makes her happy in domestic life.
(xi) If a mole is on the right side, betrayal by her husband and rivalry with her husband's concubines.
(xii) A mole on the edge of a nostril of a woman indicates that she will be an orator and be quarrelsome.
(xiii) A mole between the cheek and the nose of a woman on either side of the face is auspicious and indicates a contented happy life.
1. A mole on the right eyebrow of a man indicates that he will be wealthy. Early marriage to a beautiful and devoted woman. Good fortune, property and social status through wife. Also indicates journeys and good business.
2. A mole on the left eyebrow of a man is inauspicious, it denotes he will be a spendthrift, selfish, headstrong and obstinate.
3. A mole above the eyebrow near the lower forehead is inauspicious.
4. A mole in the middle of the eyebrows denotes one is lucky and wealthy,
5. A mole in the middle of the eyebrows of a woman indicates her marriage with a high official, minister or a reputed man.
6. A mole on the left eyebrow of male indicates worries, haste, impatience and sensuousness.
7. In the case of a woman it indicates a wealthy and affectionate husband.
1. A mole on the right side of the left eye of a man indicates a spend-thrift and a man with many vices.
2. A mole on the left side of the left eye of a man indicates that he will lose his property by wasting money on prostitutes, concubines, liquor etc.
3. A mole on the corner of the eye indicates that one will be violent, philosophical, virtuous, hospitable, but has premature death.
4. A mole on the outer corner of the eye denotes serenity, stability and death by accident.
6. A mole on the left eyelid (left eye) of man indicates a simple pious life.
7. A mole on the right upper eyelid on the inner rim of a man is auspicious and signifies luxurious life, vehicles, property and hidden wealth.
8. A mole on the inner corner of the left eyelid foretells that man amasses wealth in political life and lives to a mature age.
9. A mole on the lower eyelid of either eye indicates that one will lead a life of a vagabond and be poor.
10. A mole on the inner margin of the lower eyelid of either eye, for man indicates he will desert relatives, family, suffer poverty, imprisonment and notoriety.
11. A mole on the inner corner of the eye of a man indicates a mild, good nature and premature death.
12. A mole on the inner margin of the lower eyelid of either eye of a woman is inauspicious. It indicates that she will elope with a man and end in a brothel and die a premature death with veneral disease.
13. A mole on the eyeball on the right side of the right eye in a man indicates wealth, fortune and the company of the elite.
14. A mole on the lower right side of the eyeball of the right eye indicates a rich man.
15. A mole on the left side of the right eyeball will make a man pious, respectful, earning money and getting rich by tact and diplomacy.
16. A mole in either of the eyes or inside the eyes indicates that one is sexy and adulterous.
1. A mole in either of the ears indicates a rich man or woman.
2. Moles on both the ears denotes that he/she will be bom wealthy, influential, famous and fond of ornaments and diamonds.
3. A mole on the upper top earlobe portends wealth, love of relatives and a respectable life.
4. A mole on the lower lobe of the ear signifies debt, short life and fear of death by drowning.
5. A mole in the middle of the earlobe indicates one is God-fearing, conventional and has a religious mind.
6. A mole on the back side of either ear denotes long life, virtuosity, marriage to a person who is very good, passionate, from a good family. This person inherits property and wealth from parents.
7. A mole on the inside of the ear indicates a sensual person, living in luxury, and who is religious,
8. A mole on the ear of a woman denotes she will be happy, rich with children.
9. A black mole on the wall of the orifice of a woman denotes that she will lead an immoral life, given to drinking, stealing and seeking the company of evil persons.
(i) A mole on the upper lip of a man indicates that he is social, sexy, fond of the opposite sex and has a sweet speech.
(ii) A mole on the upper lip of a woman denotes that she lives in luxury and wealth. Sexy in nature and sweet in talk and smiles, capturing the attention of others.
(iii) A mole on the lower lip of a man is auspicious. Such a person is studious and quiet, lives a peaceful life. As he grows older his fortune will improve.
(v) A mole on the inside upper lip of man foretells that he is interested in the occult sciences, spiritualism and religious cults etc.
(vi) A mole on the inside upper lip of a woman indicates her interest in occultism, spiritualism, virtuosity and religion.
(vii) A mole on the outer lower lip indicates one is fond of lavish food, has average wealth, is pious and respected.
(viii) A mole on the inner lower lip means a man keeps company with evil men, is a drunkard, an atheist, disowns relatives, and talks rudely with vulgar language.
(ix) A mole on the inside of the lower lip of a woman denotes that she offends everybody with her sarcastic remarks, is quarrelsome, fond of the opposite sex, prone to prostitution, inimical with relatives and addicted to smoking and drinking.
(x) A person having moles on any part of the lip is loveable and liked by everyone and is fond of delicate things.
(xi) A mole below the lip makes one sexy.
Was this article helpful?