The forehead of a woman is that part of the body which gives a firsthand impression of a woman and can be analysed thus:
1. When the forehead is long and broad, she is unlucky and may be the cause of death of her father-in-law.
2. A high forehead is auspicious for a woman, indicating good luck and prosperity.
3. If the forehead is long and the veins are visible, the woman has loose morals.
4. If there is a red, standing hair on the forehead, it portends ill-luck.
5. When the forehead is covered with hair, it indicates selfishness, fretfulness and mean mentality in a woman.
6. When the forehead is depressed in the middle, she is jealous, having illicit relations with some, and bearing ill-will against others.
7. A lady having a forehead shaped like a half-moon, with less hair—clear and shining—and a horizontal line, is known as a lucky woman. Many have considered such a woman's forehead, the abode of Lakshmi.
If there is one line on the forehead the age is estimated as 40 years, two lines denote 60 years, three lines is estimated as 70 years, four lines as 80 years and five lines as 100 years.
If a Trishul or a trident is found on the forehead, she is a ruler, a very wealthy and lucky woman.
When a Swastik, a triangle, a square, a grille sign is found on the forehead of a lady, she is thought to be lucky and wealthy. She will lead the life of a queen.
Another eye-catching feature of the face is the eyebrows. Disturbed, wavy, irregular eyebrows do not appeal to a person,
1. When the eyebrows are like a bow and the hair is soft, black and neither scanty nor bushy, that is a sign not only of beauty but also of good luck and a strong character.
2. When the eyebrows are wide, wavy, golden coloured and are bushy, such a woman is not lucky. She is ill-tempered, of mean nature, short-sighted and narrow-minded.
3. When eyebrows are hairless or have scanty hair, it is an omen of bad luck.
4. When the hairs of the eyebrows join in the centre above the nose it is a sure sign of widowhood. Such a woman is wicked, untrustworthy and a cheat.
5. If the eyebrows are straight, lengthy, thick, ill-formed and reddish, with broken joints, it indicates an unlucky woman.
6. When the eyebrows are curved and bent over the eyelids, black coloured, soft, of even thickness, it is a sign of a lucky damsel. Such a woman is lucky, wealthy, of pleasing manners, good-natured and is endowed with all virtues.
The sparkling eyes of a damsel attract everybody and are universally loved. The other types of eyes are detailed as under:
1. When the eyes of a sweetheart are like those of a deer, that is, they are big, restless, large, extended, shining with a lustre, having dark pupils with red threads around, exuding smooth and pleasant radiance, they indicate that a woman is lucky; of a domineering nature, respected and a leader in society.
2. When the eyes are small, dull, gloomy, restless, grey coloured, round, slightly bent and blank, shaped like those of a pigeon, an elephant or a buffalo, they denote ugliness in a woman. Such a woman is shrewd, of loose morals and cannot rise in life.
3. If the eyes are red, she is passionate, a cheat and untrustworthy.
4. If the eyes are big, long, black, with a red line therein, they denote a passionate nature. Such a damsel is very popular in society.
5. If the eyes are black and round, she is very sexy.
6. If the eyes are drowsy, she is fond of the opposite sex and has loose morals.
7. If the eyes are blue, she is untrustworthy, sexy and of loose morals.
8. If the sides of the eyes are soft and the eyelashes are black it is a sign of good luck.
9. When the sides of the eyes have scanty hair, yellowish and the ends are thick, it indicates ill-luck.
Like the eyes, the nose has a special importance in the face.
1. If the nose of a woman is hooked like that of a parrot, she is good-natured, enjoys fame, is clever and a well wisher of her family.
2. A straight nose which is symmetrical in proportion and of normal length makes a woman beautiful, wise, witty and diligent
3. A woman with a small nose is cunning, shrewd, mischievous and lustful.
4. If the nose is depressed in the middle, the front part very high, crooked or very fat, then such a woman will be devoid of love and sympathy. She will be wicked, cruel, loose in character and hasty in action.
5. If the nostrils are fat and wide, the woman will be lazy, strong-headed, proud and fond of a pleasurable life.
6. If the tip of the nose is small, the woman will pass her life as a slave.
7. If the tip of the nose is long, she will be of a harsh temperament.
8. If the tip is depressed, it is an ill omen for the longevity of her husband.
9. If there is a hair on the nose, such a woman is unlucky, of loose character and shrewd.
1. When a woman has long ears, a little flabby, soft, proportionate in dimensions, and appeals to the naked eye, it indicates that she will be lucky and will lead a comfortable life.
2. In case the ears are crooked, thin, unequal in size, the holes in them either too small or do not show, they indicate a woman to be unlucky.
3. When the lower part of the ear is depressed, that too makes a woman unlucky.
It is said that the face is an index of the mind, fortune and personality.
Everything depends on the face, particularly in this materialistic world.
If the face is well-shaped and a woman is beautiful, she is respected and regarded everywhere.
1. If the face is round, soft, flushed red, smooth, fleshy, glamorous, lustful, the lady is considered fortunate. She is respected, she is a good administrator, can control all situations with confidence.
2. If the face of a damsel is like that of her parents, it is a sign of good luck.
3. If the face of a woman emits an odour or is naturally odorised, it indicates wealth and good luck.
4. If the face of a woman is red in colour, she will be lucky and famous.
5. If the face is pale, the woman is of a questionable character and of loose morals.
6. If the face is pale or has a reddish tinge, it indicates a loving nature.
7. If the woman has a shining face, she can be classified as shrewd, a cheat, virile but lucky (Applicable to Indian ladies only).
8. If the mouth of the woman is too wide, it indicates her passionate nature. She cannot be sexually satisfied.
The colours of the face referred to above are as they appear when a woman is in normal health.
1. Red, blood-coloured radiant cheeks are liked by everybody. If a damsel has round, fleshy, full and red cheeks, it indicates good health and beauty, and is a sign of prosperity.
2. When the cheeks are depressed, fleshless, skinny and have hair on them, they indicate ill-health and she is considered unfortunate.
3. Tempting cheeks which have dimples while laughing or talking are not a lucky sign. Such a woman is considered whorish, and sex-starved. But a dimple is considered a beauty spot. These readings are contrary to the common belief but are true.
4. But if dimples show on cheeks only while smiling it is indication of a woman to be loved by her husband.
5. Apple-coloured cheeks do not presage a good character.
6. Black dots on cheeks indicate depravity and a loose character.
1. If the lips are red, thin, smooth, hairless, well shaped and of equal proportion, they are regarded as good. Such a woman is loved by her husband and others and she is sexy by nature.
2. A woman with thin lips has longing desires and tenderness, is good in household work and, in addition, loves talking.
3. If the lips are black and thick, the woman is given to luxury, is restless and likely to fall a prey to temptations. She is sexy. Such lips are considered unfortunate and the woman tends to roam from door to door (for Indian women only).
4. If the lips are heavy, drooping and thick, the lady may become adulterous and unchaste.
5. If the lower lip is of red colour and round and has a line thereon, she leads the life of a queen and very lucky and wealthy.
6. If the lower lip is thick and of black colour, she is of a questionable character and nature and may lose her husband.
7. When the lower lip is thin, long, broken and dry, it is a sign of ill-luck.
8. If the upper lip is soft and convex in the centre and is devoid of hair, it is considered lucky, full of passions.
9. If the upper lip is thick, has hair on it, is long and dry, it is a sure sign of loose character and shows that the woman is fond of the pleasures of the bed,
1. When the teeth of a woman are white, lustrous, shining, pearllike, of equal size and sixteen in number in each set, it indicates fortune.
2. If the teeth are big, long, crooked, unequal, dirty or blackish in colour, they destroy the facial beauty. Such a woman is unlucky and unworthy of being married to anyone.
3. If the number of teeth in the lower jaw is more than those in the upper jaw, it is an unlucky sign.
4. If the teeth are ugly they indicate an unlucky woman.
5. If there is some gap between the teeth and they are not evenly placed, they denote a lady of loose morals and nefarious habits.
6. Grinding of teeth in sleep is a bad omen.
7. Black gums instead of red ones are a sign of ill-luck.
8. Teeth like those of a rat are not considered good or lucky.
1. A round, smooth, soft, symmetrical and proportionate chin is a sign of good luck for a woman.
2. When the chin is heavy, fat, protruding, conical, out of proportion and not round, it denotes a woman of short temper, of hasty actions, haughty, secretive, harmful, self-centred, of a scheming and fault-finding nature. She is not lucky as she gets into trouble all her life.
3. If there is a dimple in the chin, the woman is cheerful, lovable, kind-hearted but would be unlucky so far as wealth and happiness in life are concerned.
4. A lady with a long chin is very sexy, of loose morals and full of worldly desires.
1. A red-coloured tongue indicates a lucky girl.
2. If the colour of the tongue is black, such a woman will be quarrelsome, jealous, hot-tempered and envious.
3. If the colour of tongue is white, the lady will not maintain good health.
4. If the tongue is rough and abrased near its tip, it denotes a woman of a quarrelsome and wicked nature. She is a back-biter, talkative and generally remains gloomy for no apparent reasons.
5. A too long tongue indicates an unlucky woman.
1. A smooth, conch-like, not very long neck adds beauty to a woman. This type of neck is called a surahidar neck.
2. A long necked girl is not lucky.
3. A fleshy and cushion-like neck is a sign of widowhood.
4. If the neck is too short, it indicates childlessness.
5. A deer-like neck indicates a popular damsel and is the beloved of all.
6. If the neck is small, fat and wide, the nature of such woman will be bad, and she will engage in malevolent and mischievous actions.
7. If three wrinkles appear on the neck, a woman is blessed with sufficient ornaments and will have wealth and good luck.
1. A woman with proportionate, round and well set breasts is regarded as an asset to the family and society.
2. If the breasts are round, hard, veins visible, well proportioned, of moderate size, she will be the soul of society and of the family. She will be respected, loved by her husband and be passionate and sexy.
3. If the breasts are fat, disproportionate, narrow at the tip or one breast is heavy and another is light, such a girl is not lucky. The latter part of life of such a girl will be full of troubles, wants and turmoils.
4. If the breasts are long, drooping to the belly, they indicate widowhood.
5. But when the breasts are longer than normal and full of flesh, they indicate too many children.
6. If the breast on the left side is higher than on the right side, more daughters will be born to her.
7. If the upper part of the breasts is depressed, large, narrow, rough, flabby and loose, it indicates a woman of vengeance, retribution and she will do evil deeds.
8. When the breasts are high, the lady is lucky.
9. When the breasts are high and broad, she becomes a widow.
10. If the breasts are of red colour, they denote a very sexy nature and the woman is never sexually satisfied.
11. If red veins are found on the breasts, such a woman is lucky and will have good children.
12. If the breasts are very small, such a woman is sexy, adulterous and unlucky.
1. A sweet voice is God's gift. Ladies gifted with such a sweet and pleasing voice are generally good-natured, loving, and attractive.
2. A harsh and rough voice which is repugnant to the ear indicates a quarrelsome, wicked, cunning and a shrewd woman.
3. A woman with a man-like voice is unlucky.
4. A woman who, while talking, moves her eyes and breasts to and fro, remains happy in the company of men.
Was this article helpful?
You will discover knowledge that has been kept secret from you, and from other men, for generations! It's the very reason most men feel so powerless over beautiful women, and are complete failures in the dating game. This report is about to change all that by revealing these closely-guarded secrets -- so that you can have your power back!