The following questions are designed to help you determine if you have mastered the information in Lesson One. Please try to answer them without looking at the text. The answers are in Appendix Two.
1. What are the four things that can occur when you dream?
2. What is your personal, secret, magickal text?
3. Why should you read other books on the Kabalah or Magick?
4. How does Arthur C. Clarke compare magick and technology?
5. Define White Magick, Black Magick and Grey Magick.
6. How can you avoid accidentally doing Black Magick?
7. What is the earliest mention of the Tarot in history?
8. What is the difference between divination and fortunetelling.
9. Give three reasons for doing the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram.
The following questions only you can answer.
1. Are you keeping dream and ritual diaries?
2. Are you doing the Relaxation Ritual regularly?
3. Are you working with the Tarot?
4. Why do you want to study magick?
5. Do you think you really understand this lesson?
Was this article helpful?
Magick is the art and practice of moving natural energies to effect needed or wanted change. Magick is natural, there is absolutely nothing supernatural about it. What is taught here are various techniques of magick for beginners. Magick is natural and simple and the techniques to develop abilities should be simple and natural as well. What is taught on this site is not only the basics of magick, but the basics of many things.