The following questions are designed to help you determine if you have mastered the information in Lesson Four. Please try to answer them without looking at the text. The answers are in Appendix Two.
1. What are the qualities of elemental Air?
2. What was an early Christian symbol?
3. What are the differences between a true, mystical swastika and the perverted Nazi swastika?
4. Who is the Archangel of Air?
5. Why is it difficult to remember past lives?
6. The LBRP is a support or basis for what?
7. What does the BRH clear from your area?
8. What is the order for doing your at-home rituals?
The following questions only you can answer.
1. Are you regularly performing all of the rituals?
2. Are you in control of elemental Air?
3. Have you made your Air Dagger?
4. Do you understand the differences between the Eastern and
Western systems of magick described in these lessons?
5. Have you chosen a motto?
Was this article helpful?
Magick is the art and practice of moving natural energies to effect needed or wanted change. Magick is natural, there is absolutely nothing supernatural about it. What is taught here are various techniques of magick for beginners. Magick is natural and simple and the techniques to develop abilities should be simple and natural as well. What is taught on this site is not only the basics of magick, but the basics of many things.