The following questions are designed to help you determine if you have mastered the information in Lesson Six. Please try to answer them without looking at the text. The answers are in Appendix Two.
1. What are the qualities of elemental Fire?
2. Who is the Archangel of Fire?
4. How was a tripod used by magicians?
5. What is "The Secret Force"?
6. How do you pronounce the Enochian word "AOZPI"?
7. How many colors are on the Rainbow Wand?
8. What are the secret holy names of G od borne upon the Banner of the South?
The following questions only you can answer.
1. Are you in control of elemental Fire?
2. Are you still doing all of the rituals?
3. Are you attempting new rituals?
4. Are you constructing your tools?
5. Have you consecrated your tools?
6. Have you taken, or are you going to take your magickal obligation?
7. Have you ever had trouble dealing with people who did not like your interest in Magick, the Kabalah, etc.?
8. Do you understand the correspondences?
9. Do you think you are on your way to becoming a powerful magician? If not, what do you think you need to learn or develop?
Was this article helpful?
Magick is the art and practice of moving natural energies to effect needed or wanted change. Magick is natural, there is absolutely nothing supernatural about it. What is taught here are various techniques of magick for beginners. Magick is natural and simple and the techniques to develop abilities should be simple and natural as well. What is taught on this site is not only the basics of magick, but the basics of many things.